Request small changes

Jul 15, 2015 at 4:35 PM
Hi,

I'm using MSPC for MacOS and I'd like to ask for a few improvements:

1) in the output BED files, the p-values in the 5th column are the original p-values from the single replicates - can you provide the combined p-value?

2) still considering the p-values at point (1), when I compare the p-values in the input lists to those in the output, it seems the latter are multiplied by 10;

3) there's an issue with chromosome names; it seems they're all converted to lower case, but this creates a problem with the post-processing of some chromosomes (e.g. chrX turns to chrx).

Thanks a lot,
Iros
Coordinator
Jul 19, 2015 at 8:14 PM
Hi,
_
1) in the output BED files, the p-values in the 5th column are the original p-values from the single replicates - can you provide the combined p-value?
I updated the code, and published a new a release that outputs combined probability and it's corresponding right-tail probability.

_
2) still considering the p-values at point (1), when I compare the p-values in the input lists to those in the output, it seems the latter are multiplied by 10;
3) there's an issue with chromosome names; it seems they're all converted to lower case, but this creates a problem with the post-processing of some chromosomes (e.g. chrX turns to chrx).
Thanks for reporting these inconsistencies, we resolved those in the new release.